Why do leg cramps occur?
The exact cause of muscle cramps is unknown. However, risk factors such as certain medications and low levels of minerals, such as electrolytes have been cited as a cause of leg cramps.
What are the symptoms?
The symptoms of a muscle cramp include:
- Sudden uncontrollable and painful spasms in the muscle
- Muscle twitching
- Excruciating deep muscle pain in the calf
- Tightness of the calf and hardening of the muscle
How to stop leg cramps?
Many people turn to magnesium supplements to try relieve leg cramps. Magnesium alone is not a complete cramp solution to stop leg cramps. Here is why:
What does Magnesium do?
Magnesium is involved in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and around 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium assists with energy production and is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function. Magnesium helps to maintain normal healthy functioning of the nervous system and may help relieve muscular cramps and spasms.
Why choose Crampeze instead of a magnesium supplement?
Crampeze offers a wide range of muscular cramp relief products that fit in with your lifestyle and preferences. Crampeze products provide Magnesium supplementation and contain Viburnum Opulus (Cramp bark), which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms & twitches. Crampeze can be taken every day and easily fits into your routine. Live your life cramp free from today.
Key Crampeze ingredients and how they work to stop leg cramps:
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms and twitches.
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an antispasmodic and to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium to support energy production and maintain muscle function.
- Ginkgo Biloba that acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands & feet)
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscles twitches and as an antispasmodic.
- Magnesium to maintain healthy immune system functions and support healthy neuromuscular system.
- Magnesium to maintain muscle function and support nervous system function
- Nicotinamide, feverfew extract and vitamin B5
contains active ingredients such as Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil and Wintergreen Oil, that have been traditionally used in aromatherapy and western herbal medicine to relieve:
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle aches, pains and soreness
- Mild rheumatic pain