Do you suffer from persistent leg cramps? Do they only occur at night? While not usually directly harmful to your health, these spasms are painful and unpleasant. They can have a negative impact on your quality of life, disrupting your sleep or exercise routine with sudden bursts of pain. If this sounds like you, you’re not alone, and there is hope!
Up to 60% of adults experience nighttime leg cramps. As you get older, you’re more likely to suffer with either occasional or chronic pain. While there’s no permanent cure for chronic leg cramps, Crampeze can be your ticket to finally achieving the good night’s sleep you’ve been dreaming of.
Causes of night time leg cramps
Leg cramps can come in many forms. They can appear as subtle as muscle twitches and momentary tightness, or they can be categorised by sudden, uncontrollable spasms and deep pain. Just like how DNA is unique, everyone’s experience is different. Symptoms can last a few seconds or several minutes, and can recur several times before easing.
But what is it that causes leg cramps? While experts don’t know the exact cause, there are a number of risk factors to consider that could be impacting you:
- Excessive high-intensity exercise
- Low magnesium levels
- Muscle injury or fatigue
- High levels of stress
- Extensive sitting or poor posture
- Medication side effects
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Some of these causes can be mitigated through lifestyle changes, while others may require professional or medical intervention. It could be as simple as drinking more water or adjusting to a more ergonomic work environment. In the case of side effects due to medication, you should consult your healthcare professional before making any changes.
The Solution to Leg Cramps: Crampeze
If you’re fed up with the pain and discomfort associated with chronic or intermittent leg cramps, we understand, and that’s where Crampeze comes to your aid. Crampeze comes in the form of easy-to-take tablets or capsules, perfect for slotting into your daily routine.
Our unique formula comes in two specially-tailored medications, Crampeze and Crampeze Forte:
- Crampeze: Made for chronic cramp sufferers, our regular Crampeze is ideal for long term use and treatment. It contains Ginkgo Biloba to promote blood circulation to your legs, hands and feet.
- Crampeze Forte: This formula is better suited for intermittent cramp sufferers, and anyone starting out treatment.
What is in Crampeze?
We know what you’re wondering – what’s in Crampeze that makes it so effective? This multi-combination product uses a blend of ingredients that offer a range of whole-body health benefits, targeting your muscles, nervous system and immune system.
Both Crampeze and Crampeze Forte contain the following key ingredients:
- Magnesium: This mineral is essential in maintaining a healthy, functioning nervous system and assisting with natural energy production. Someone with low magnesium levels can experience muscle pains including leg cramps. A sufficient intake of magnesium can help maintain muscle function and relieve muscular spasms.
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark): A traditional part of Western herbal medicine, this antispasmodic is proven to decrease muscle cramps and mild twitches, boosting your general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin B: Plays a vital role in boosting energy levels, cell health and a variety of other benefits that promote overall good health.
- Rutin: Can help strengthen and increase flexibility in blood vessels.
In addition, regular Crampeze boasts the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba to assist with its effectiveness in the long term.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This ingredient improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels in your body. This ensures your legs, hands and feet receive ample blood flow. It also acts as an antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Additionally, our Crampeze Forte formulation contains the benefits of feverfew extract and nicotinamide to provide additional cramp relief and whole-body health.
Additional Lifestyle Solutions
Crampeze on its own is a great solution to fighting leg cramps, but a little lifestyle update can also go a long way. Here are some quick and easy lifestyle tips you can use in combination with Crampeze to get you moving towards a pain-free sleep:
- Stay hydrated: You hear it all the time, but we’re going to remind you anyway. Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water throughout the day. The exact amount can depend on body weight, activity level and climate, but it’s widely understood that a minimum of 8 cups is a healthy amount. This will eliminate dehydration and can have a positive impact on your cramping.
- Magnesium based foods: As we established, magnesium is an important part of fighting nighttime leg cramps. Thankfully, there’s a diverse range of magnesium-rich foods you can slot into your diet. From nuts, seeds and spinach to beans, lentils and dried fruit, there’s plenty of options to suit your appetite.
- Stretching: Completing a yoga session or a stretching routine before bed can help reduce the frequency and intensity of cramps. Focus on stretching your calves and other leg muscles to get straight to the source of the pain.
- Baths and massages: There’s nothing quite like settling in with a relaxing bath or massage. A warm bath could help relax muscles before bed, while regular leg and calf massages can reduce cramping.
To wrap it up…
Home remedies may help minimise discomfort, but if it’s a cramp-free life you’re after, trust Crampeze to get the job done. The carefully formulated blend of ingredients doesn’t just combat those nasty cramps, it also works to support your general health and wellbeing by boosting your energy production, magnesium levels and blood flow. Whether you’re suffering from chronic or intermittent leg pain, there’s a Crampeze solution designed just for you. Kickstart your recovery journey with Crampeze Forte, then move on to regular Crampeze for long-term relief. By stripping away the pain, you’ll be able to sleep better, rest easier and feel refreshed the morning after.
Good news! This cramp relief solution is available over the counter and online, so there’s no need to get a prescription. Click the following links for information on where you can purchase Crampeze and Crampeze Forte today.